1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth problem

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gayboyworgen, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Gayboyworgen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do currently own a Asus x551ca-hcl1201l notebook and my question is that how do I make the Bluetooth work fine after updating to Windows 8.1? I basically had a problem in the device manager and I uninstalled it and see if it will detect the hardware again but it didn't. I thought maybe it would work fine but when I tried to use Bluetooth on my phone it will connect at all. I did try to remove it and re pair them and it worked but it won't get connected when I try to send a pic from my phone to the notebook. I basically ended up had to recover my system and put back Windows 8 and it works fine but maybe someone here would know how I can fix this problem since I would like to use Windows 8.1 since it's more updated.

Here's a link to the drivers for my notebook but do you see what driver will fix it for Windows 8.1?

Notebooks & Ultrabooks - X551CA