1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got a PS4?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lannister_dragon, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Hey EC gamers! Do any of you have a PS4? If so, how are you liking it?

My current blu ray player aka ps3 is starting to show it's age and its starting to freeze up at times. I've got enough walmart gift cards saved up to get a new console. Was just wondering if the PS4 is worth it. :slight_smile:

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I do. Have Ghosts and that's it. Got ps3 on the cheap and upgraded it digitally. But that's it.

3. vyvance

I have one, but there are not many games for it yet. Mine is just sitting there most of the time. Only have Battlefield 4 and Knack for it. Nothing really interesting on it. I should have waited.

4. megaloveme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have one. It's awesome, but I haven't had a lot of ime to screw with it because everybody else in this house is always using it and I've kind of been on an internet kick lately.

I'm super impressed with Don't Starve. That game is the shit. We also have Knack, Assassin's creed 4, and a couple other little games.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't have one yet but i'm planning to buy one . My cousin has one and that's how I got to play assassin's creed black flag he also has call of duty Ghost .

6. Emberblaze

When I first saw this thread title, my initial reaction was "Nobody say yes! OP is gonna somehow track you down and rob you and steal your PS4 over night!"

7. moniker

nah we haven't got PS4 yet.
    we just had PS3 last year and we're hoping for a price drop as years go by with more PS4 games available so they'd have sale and cheaper price somehow. AND, will see just in case if it's gonna have an upgrade or different version in the future like PS1/2/3's predecessors. only IF, though. i mean, from what i've read, the specs are good enough? i'm not entirely sure.

so yeah.

8. Thanks for the replies guys, I'll get one. Even if there's not too many games out I can still use it as a blu ray player! lol :slight_smile: