1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comparison

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ZenMusic, Feb 2, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

Are there any games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect in terms of Class Systems, Character Customization, and Role-Playing?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, there is Skyrim. It has the latter two at least, and a class structure only because your character becomes functionally weaker if you try to divide your experience among a ton of different disciplines.

Between you and me though, I think Morrowind is much better. :grin:

3. BornAnew

The Witcher 2 I believe. But it's more linear I think.

4. Kreiger

The first two Knights of the Old Republic Games. The first was made by Bioware right before they made Mass Effect, and the second uses the same combat/items/levels systems, so there's a good number of similarities.

5. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lots. You can look up any western RPG and find a strong element of customization and roleplay. First game I thought of was alpha protocol. It's a very broken game, but at the same time it can be very impressive with the amount of choice and consequence in it. Also you have jade empire that is another game made by bioware. It's a lot like their other games only in china. It also has a very memorable scene where you can openly flirt with the princess and cause everyone around her to faint... Ok it doesn't sound all that fun, but it is.

#5 Girishbbe, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014