1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaving Xbox for Playstation or PC

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ZenMusic, Feb 20, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

Has anyone ever done this? And if so, what were your reasons?

2. chivalrous

well yes i have left the xbox for my pc. i am not partaking in any console games from either the xbox one which had a terrible, terrible convention which in my opinion sealed the deal for it being labelled a crap console.

verse the playstation 4 which suddenly added a subscription fee for playing online, which was a let down compared to the playstation 3. thus i have reverted back to my pc where game prices are low and theres always something available for pc that isnt supported by either of the consoles

3. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I haven't really left, but right now, I mostly use the PC to game, due to a) my father hogging the 360, b) only being able to play single player since I had no Xbox Live or friends nearby, and c) emulators on the PC, along with freeware and other things.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sold my 360 a while ago and will never use anything but playstation again.

Have a ps3, ps4 and vita.

5. Foxface

I have a 360 but I literally use it for nothing but Netflix, Hulu and Crackle

6. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Always had a PC, but I stopped playing 360 when Judgment sucked hard lol But my interest has been piqued by Microsoft buying the rights to Gears

7. Back in the day my 360 was used mainly as a dvd player and it still got a RROD. :/ No more xbox consoles for me....lol

I mainly game on PC now. It's faster, has better graphics and best of all mods!!

8. FrozenFae

This.

PC offers so much more to gamers than consoles do. Some of the fan made content for games can even surpass what the developers and designers had in mind. Plus, the PC gaming community keeps older games alive and fresh. Can you believe there is STILL content being made for The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind?