1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RedCrown, Mar 4, 2014.

1. RedCrown

Out Status:
    Some people
    So I just bought a PS3, but I've never really played video games before. My brother had a habit of monopolizing the game systems. I like games with a plot so things like Grand Theft Auto is are not what I want. I'm not sure what games I should get, any suggestions? I've got a few fighting games like Soul Caliber IV and stuff but nothing super fun. What's your favorite game? What would you suggest for a new gamer?

2. ZenMusic

Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

---------- Post added 4th Mar 2014 at 11:42 AM ----------

I mainly play Racing, RPG and Fighting Games. My favourite Racing Game is Need For Speed Most Wanted, Favourite RPG Game is Dragon Age Origins, and favourite Fighting Game is Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

3. Molgera

I love Tales of Vesperia, Graces, and Xilla games.

4. ZenMusic

Try the Final Fantasy games, they are mostly tutorial.

5. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could try the Walking Dead game if you're into zombies (it's on the PSN store somewhere). Neat little game with quite a gripping campaign and lots of choices to make.

inFamous is one of my favourites. It does have a plot and a sizeable campaign, but not to the extent of some other games like Mass Effect. I just think it's pretty cool :slight_smile:

Heavy Rain as well. It's almost like a film really, only one where you decide the events. I don't have it, but since it's made by the same people perhaps try Beyond as well.

Sadly I still don't have it, but I've also heard nothing but good things about The Last Of Us, including plot-wise.

6. RedCrown

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've heard good thing about the Walking Dead game, I'm not much for the show but I think I'm going to get that one. What about Kingdom Hearts? I have a few friends that play it but I don't really know much about it.

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want online multiplayer shoot-em-up then get Call of Duty. If you want single player shoot-em-up then Killzone 2 & 3. If you want to play a beautiful, challenging RPG game; get Dark Souls. Final Fantasy XIII is fun if you want easy. I remember it having a story! It's harder to follow the story in Dark Souls. It's more of an experience and it's not always fun.
    Other RPG games - Ni no Kuni, Nier, Star Ocean The Last Hope, Tales of Xillia. I would recommend playing Tales of Xillia first before the other tales of games.
    If you want to impact the story a lot then games like Fallout 3, Dragon Age and Mass Effect might be your thing.
    If you want fun combat play Kingdoms of Amalur.
    If you want a lot of freedom play Skyrim or Dragon's Dogma.

8. Alexandra18

Personally, i like rpg's a lot, also i'm more of a pc gamer so i don't know if these could somehow be available to the ps3, but i really like: darksiders(1 and 2), fable (only the first two), black and white (1&2), skyrim, bioshock infinite and dark souls :slight_smile: