1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Persona Series

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KanayaMaryam, Mar 5, 2014.

1. KanayaMaryam

Anyone else here played any games in the Persona series by Atlus? :3 Huge fan here, it's my favorite games series. My favorite characters in the series are Shinji, Naoto, and Akihiko. :3 My favorite game is 3, and I'm really looking forward to 5 and Q! <3

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahemmm...

May I direct you to my avatar, my sig, my home page profile picture and my Aigis cosplay photo album?

I'll check back in after.:thumbsup:

3. Hiems

There have been threads about Persona in the past, and there are some forum members, including myself, who like the series. I played Persona 4 and P4A. Akihiko ftw! He's hot in P4A :grin: I'm such a huge fan of the series that I bought a poster for it haha.

I am totally looking forward to P5 but would have to buy a PS3 again since my brother sold ours.

Since the P5 trailer had chairs with chains attached to steel balls, I thought the main backdrop for it will be a prison, which is a 360 move compared to the high school themes in previous games. A forum member posted here awhile ago saying that the social links formed between playable characters and prisoners would make for an interesting approach story-wise.

I want the main characters have different arcana this time around because P3 and P4 recycled the same ones, e.g. Emperor, The Lovers, Chariot, Priestess, and Magician.

4. MissyT

I'm ready for Persona 5! I think it was said that the chairs with the chains are supposed to represent the things that hold people down. I'm not sure about it thought!

5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If there isn't a direct sequel or p4a2 doesn't clear up the ending of p4a I'll be extremely pissed off.

6. Tlarkul

Persona 4 Golden was my first game in the SMT family I've ever completed (I have yet to figure out how to get the true ending though), and I've recently completed Shin Megami Tensei: Persona for the PSP (both the SEBEC and Snow Queen Quest lines). So far, I think Pandora is among the hardest but most rewarding boss battles in the series yet (in my opinion, I think it's the base for every character in Persona 4 in turning their shadows into personas).

Also, I'm starting Persona 2: Innocent Sin.

7. Timm

I love the Persona series! I've played all of 'em, my first being Persona 3. Can't wait for Persona Q.

8. kem

kem

Can't wait for P5!!

9. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hope they make more announcements soon...

10. Tongue Flicker

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    3 is also my favorite. Like the way, aegis and koromaru interacts socially with the group lol

Watch the persona trinity anime which was somehow related to the persona 3 game and storyline but i found it boring

11. MagicPotato

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I love the Persona series. I've only been able to play Persona 3 and 4 but the stories and the interactions between the characters was really good. The music as well was really good, especially the Heaven theme that plays in P4 when we go rescue Nanako. And yes I love Akihiko too. :icon_redf

12. Hiems

Yeahhh go Akihiko (!)
    There's Persona 4: The Animation, which I found it to be entertaining. As someone who played P4, I was impressed by how the anime storyline almost matches that of the video game. There are some changes here and there but nothing that takes away from the experience. So you could check it out if interested. Though I would play the game first, then watch the anime, to not spoil the game's plot...