1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XTREMEZish, Mar 5, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt

I love this game so much. It is one of the best games I have ever played. Anyone else share the same opinion?

2. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only played a bit,bought it on Steam sale for like £5 . I've played all Bioshocks except Infinite,and I'm waiting till summer to play it!

It looks amazing D:

3. Alexandra18

yes, i absolutely love bioshock infinite, the art, the story, the way it seems like a shooter game but isn't really, amazing. :slight_smile:

4. Nikky DoUrden

I actually only recently learned about it, i'm not a fan of Bioshock type of games but I read Infinite is more RPG than pew-pew, which is why I might go for it :O
    If its anything like Fallout games then ... for the win 8)

5. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's the kind of awesome only Irrational Games can offer.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Down loaded for free. Played 25 minutes. Hated it.

Awful as a first person shooter... considering that is what it is wrapped up in a story. If it played more like fallout as a shooter that would have been amazing.

7. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Started playing it for the first time recently and I really like it. The graphics and action are really good. So far im liking the story even though its a bit confusing.

8. willfultrans

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been playing it, I don't think I am even halfway through it yet, but I love it. It's fantastic story and great charaecters and such and interesting Steampunk-y universe. I like all the vigours, but the "how to's" for them are annoying. I get that I need to click for a little and charge for a lot. Don't tell me again. I really like the twins. They are so mysterious. I want to get the Rapture DLC but I don't want to get it before I've finished playing. I can't wait to finish and find out if she finally makes it to Paris.
    I do not like that there are no choices though. I may have gotten to used to things like Mass Effect that allows you to choose your way. I can't help but find myself grunting angrily at Booker every-time he does something rude or doesn't take care of Elizabeth like he should.

9. blond

Its good, but not great.
    The first bioshock had more memorable moments, " a man chooses... a slave obeys" that sorta stuff always sticks with me. I can't remember anything like that in infinite.

#9 blond, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  10. lameo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Love <3 Love them all actually!

11. XTREMEZish

5000 feet

1000 feet

15000 feet

hallelujah

12. IsThisAName

I'll leave this thread after posting this since I know zip about video games, but my friends got me to play this (my first actual video game, aside from Pokemon when I was a kid) and I was so awful! I got the controls for up and down mixed up! (I'm used to them being inverted.) I got killed quickly and my friend quickly took over before I ruined his game :roflmao: So bravo to all of you who can actually survive for more than 5 minutes!

13. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Its missing the Big Daddies, they were really good in the first one. The Handymen are really tough though, they are almost over powered.

14. Hysteria

Great gameplay and a really deep storyline makes for an awesome game - which is exactly what Bioshock Infinite is! It's a real shame that Irrational are separating and I hope to god that another good developer picks up the series because it really deserves to be continued.

15. Khan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I absolutely adore Bioshock Infinite! I really hope I get to play the other Bioshock games soon.
    I loved the storyline and the music and the characters, everything was amazing. I really regret having finished it, I might play it again in a few months.

Booker is just that kind of character you don't know if you should love or hate. The whole story really stuck with me and I have been thinking about it frequently, even though I finished the game weeks ago.

16. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    The entire BioShock series are my favourite games of all time!!!
    [Followed closely by the Pokemon series and the Timesplitters series. :slight_smile:]