1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atton or Mical?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ZenMusic, Mar 5, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

Which one did you prefer as a female/male exile?

2. Kreiger

Atton. Definitely Atton.

From some deleted game files if you went evil female:
    Mical: "I'm not going to fight you Atton."
    Atton: "I don't care I just want you to die."

Also the line at the beginning of the game about if Jedi started breeding when he wasn't looking.

3. Bolin

Atton. I love Atton so much, you have absolutely no idea. I really don't care for The Disciple/Mical. He was just too annoying.

4. Ruthven

Atton. He was my baby. It's been soo many years since I last played KOTOR II, and I really want to play again, but I can't find any same gender romance mods. D: And yeah I could just play without the romance... but i love romance and Atton too much lol

and there's no way I'm playing as a girl. Too dysphoric.

5. Bolin

Does anyone even like Mical? Everyone I've talked to hates him.

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mical just has a weird face. Truth be told, I've played through KotOR multiple times, and never had him as a party member. Who did you have to go without in order to get him?

7. Bolin

You have to play as the canon Jedi exile (female) to get him. He's found in the abandoned Dantooine Jedi enclave. He replaces Brianna the Handmaiden and is the love interest "rival" with Atton. I think deleted content suggests that both Handmaiden and Mical the Disciple were supposed to join your party regardless of the gender you chose.

And yes, his facial design is quite strange. xD

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I knew where he was, and talked him to death with my male character trying to figure out what he was about. I learned soon enough he was a possible party member, just not for me lol. I personally prefer the Handmaiden, though. She was a freaking awesome character. Gorgeous, fleshed out/conflicted personality, and a bad mutha at Echani fighting. And getting her to be
    Force sensitive?
    Unf, now that's my kind of girl. :love:

I suppose it goes without saying that I stuck with Atton. Though I might have a soft spot for erudite types as well.

#8 Argentwing, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  9. Bolin

"Personal shields, I love you so! Crafting with you, fighting with you...exhilarates me. You are the MAIN focus of my life... except for my melee weapons and my armor...I love you so!"

I prefer her as well!
    She gets sooo much more character development than Mical and actually has a personality! Then there's the whole thing with Kreia hinted to be her long, lost mother! Then there's the fact that she's more useful in actual gameplay, what with her actually being able to teach you skills and all. Mical's kinda just...there, and Hanharr probably gets more character exposition than he does... And the fact that he's working as intelligence for Carth Onasi isn't even that much of a surprise or very interesting.