1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman: Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Hysteria, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Hysteria

The trailer has been out for about a week now but I haven't seen a thread for it. I'm not sure if there are many Batman Arkham fans here, but I thought I would post this anyway incase you haven't seen it yet:

[YOUTUBE]wsf78BS9VE0[/YOUTUBE]

It's a shame that this is the last game in the series, but on the bright side we get the game from Rocksteady who have given the series a great reputation. Arkham Origins was pretty disappointing, so at least we will - hopefully - end with a great final game.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm looking forward to this, I was a little disappointed in Origins, so here is hoping the finale is better.

3. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wanna get it but its not 4 the 360 lol

4. ThePhoenix

I was so excited when I saw this than I realized all I have is an Xbox 360.

5. Oxelotl

This looks awesome, I cannot wait for it. It should look amazing on next gen.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I think it will be. Origins was made by a different company, basically to hold us over til City's true sequel and to profit off Joker's popularity one last time I guess. From everything I've heard about Arkham Knight so far it sounds like more of an improvement while origins was pretty much an extension of City.

Usually I wait til in game footage to give my thoughts but I'll touch on a few things I do like about this so far for the heck of it.

-Driving gameplay sounds good, cant wait to see how that will be like in an Arkham game. Riddler Racetrack challenges could be amazing if done right.

-No online modes in this one. That's just not what these games are built for and I'm glad Rocksteady gets that.

-I like the decision to make this the final game in the series. I'm as much a Batfan as anyone but TBH the formula with these games has gotten stale for me by now. I prefer they give him a heroes send off and move on to something else instead of more lackluster arkham games for the next 5 years. Needless to say I really hope this one lives up to the hype.

7. XTREMEZish

i was a huge fan of the Arkham games except Arkham origins. Didn't care for it

8. Niko

This looks awesome, too bad I have a 360. D: