1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid 2000 consoles

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ZenMusic, Mar 15, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

Which console would you say performed better at launch? The 360 or the PS3? And why?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you asking? Better performance could mean computational ability, number/quality of awesome games, or sales rates/totals. The first and last of those are answered by simple stats.

My opinion of the games, though, is that Xbox won out. PS may have had more exclusives, but Xbox had Halo, Gears of War, Forza, and some others that totally won me over.

3. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The PS3 has always had better hardware than the 360 , but the 360's online is great compared to the PS3.

I've had both and I prefer the PS3 in general because of exclusives + bluray + 1080p games , but I wish it had a good online as whenever i played COD online and stuff I would play on XBOX as it was much better.

4. ThePhoenix

I only had a 360 and that was a year or two after it came out but I have enjoyed it. Do still want a PS3 however.