1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems with my Samsung phone. Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Daydreamer1, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've been having some issues with my phone and I want to know if anyone can help. Any time I call Straight Talk, they tell me to activate my phone--which it is.

(1) You know that ring you hear when you make a call? For some reason, that stopped working. Someone said my speakers could be damaged, but when I use another phone to call mine, the ringer works and when I talk to hear myself on my cell, everything seems fine. What gives?

(2) Speaking of ringer, my text tone doesn't work...at all. I've tried using tones from my card and what was provided, and nothing works. This has been going on since day one and I've had the phone for months.

(3) Sometimes in call, there's random beep or tone noises. What's happening? I don't remember this happening on my old phone.

I have a Samsung S380C. Help? If anyone has the Straight Talk plan, if I upgrade my phone--what do you recommend getting?

#1 Daydreamer1, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sure you didn't turn off some settings or put the phone to silent? I have a galaxy note 3 and sometimes I set it to silent and I hear absolutely nothing and forget about it and wonder why I have 10 unanswered texts.

Did you also change settings for ring tones?

If it's a mechanical problem like you said I might have no clue.

3. lukeluvznicki13

^ That's the exact same thing that I would say.

It could be an actually hardware issue in the phone, if you have tried rebooting your phone, checking that your phone isn't on silent and that you haven't mistakenly changed any settings under options under call, then perhaps take it to samsung and they can help :slight_smile: