1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dayz?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Wren, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Wren

Hey guys, I've been playing the (fairly new) Dayz MMO for a while now, and I was curious to see if I wasn't the only one on EC who played it. Anyone else?

If you haven't, it's a great post-apocalyptic zombie multiplayer, but it's still in alpha on Steam, so a little glitchy. Still reccomended though!

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played the Arma 2 mod, which was probably as buggy hehe. Most merciless game I think I'll ever come across. You start off with laughable resources, a fairly poor position (at least in my case) and you can expect every human you meet to kill you if he or she is able. I couldn't love the concept of an open-world zombie game more, but in this multiplayer format, I had to leave it alone.

3. Isn't Dayz similar to Rust?

4. yogurt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    after playing for about an hour, I had managed to get some great stuff.
    Got to a huge building to loot more stuff, but fell off a building and died.
    just raged quit after that.

5. Wren

I haven't played Rust, but I think the premises are kind of similar. And I feel you, yoghurt. The first time I ever got sniped I couldn't pick the game up for three days lol.