1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Myst Series

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Straw_berry, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Straw_berry

Anybody a fan of Myst Nyu~? It's my most favorite game series, with Bioshock close behind Nyu~ In my opinion the best of the series where UruLiveAgain, and Riven Nyu~

Has anybody played them Nyu~? How many have you completed Nyu~? Are you psyched for Obduction Nyu~?

2. IG88

I liked Myst. Unfortunately, at an early point in a game I solved a puzzle and...nothing happened. I couldn't progress :frowning2:

3. Straw_berry

Which puzzle was it Nyu~? could it have been a 2-part puzzle Nyu~?

4. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've got Myst lying around somewhere, I've got Riven via GOG and I've also got Myst 3 hidden away.

I finished Myst but I haven't given Riven or Myst 3 as much attention as I would like. Might actually download Riven now.

5. ThePhoenix

I never played it my aunt loved that game however so it does look interesting.

6. IG88

@Straw berry, I don't remember :/ . I think it was in an observatory, and I'm pretty sure I put in this code of numbers exactly as the clue had them.

7. Nikky DoUrden

I played it some in my later years but puzzles were really hard I had to use walkthrough xD

8. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I was obsessed with Myst as a kid. I recently played the masterpiece edition. I have all five games but haven't played the last two yet.

Cyan worlds is making a spiritual successor to Myst and Riven called Obduction. It should be pretty sweet since its Rand Millers project.