1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest/funniest video game experience ever?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 101DeadRoses, Apr 7, 2014.

1. 101DeadRoses

What is your weirdest, strangest, most annoying, or funniest occurrence in a video game ever?

Mine is when I was playing BioShock and I jumped up on a mattress, some bad guys spawned, then walked right past me, and all through the rest of the game, no bad guys saw me or attacked me until I shot them.

2. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

I was playing GTA online on a stream. We are crowded around this one street right? Then all the sudden (this was caught on the stream luckily) I get hit by a car and I'm off the ground right. Another car came speeding down and because it was on a slope was in the air! This fucking car plowed me right back into the ground. So I get hit by one car and the another car in the air just hits me. It was so well timed.

I have one more

So my friend and me were playing Blazblue. He did his counter attack ult that goes off when he gets hit. I walked up not realizing this, and did my characters trip thing which makes him say watch your step. So I walk up to him LIGHTLY BRUSH HIM WITH MY FOOT and his character pulls out his sword the screen goes white and silhouettes the characters and you just see me getting slashed to pieces. Watch your step! and then BOOM, dead!

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Annoying? People who intentionally disconnect online during fighting games! Also Dark Souls (PS3)! In Anor Londo I met a ninja looking invader with a Grass Crest Shield and a HUGE axe. I bowed, he just ran at me. I saw him trying for a backstab. I poked him ONCE with my Black Knight Halberd, then he was running away. I chased this guy for at least five minutes. He kept trying to lure me into groups of monsters. I pushed him off a cliff. I got a message from this player calling me a 'CHEAP BITCH LOSER'.

Weird? Playing Super Smash Bros Brawl Online. One player would taunt and other players followed. If you didn't taunt then they ganged up on you and killed you. If you joined in the taunting then everyone just messed around on the stage and didn't fight.

I got plenty more I was playing Alien Trilogy (PS1) and the music suddenly stopped only to be replaced by an annoying endless BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP noise. I had to mute the game until I completed the level and saved my progress. Also while playing that game I went into a room to collect an Automapper (map of the level) and the door closed. No way out. I had to quit the game and load a saved file. It's pretty funny when the aliens run against things and can't get to you. You can pick the facehuggers off with the handgun. My dad said I needed help when I shot all the windows in a level. Even funnier in Alien Resurrection (PS1); the aliens are scared of the flamethrower, the facehuggers squeal and the warriors run away. It's awesome when you get the laser gun because in seconds it cuts right through the aliens. It's a shame the ammo runs out quick.

4. setnyx

in the first tomb raider, i think i got a cheat code for all her weapons at once. i did the code and she exploded! it was awesome. i shared this cheat many times but let them discover the catch.

5. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brilliant! I tried to play one of those games and I got lost. Such fail.

On the PS2 there was a cheat for flying cars in Grand Theft Auto. It was hella fun!

6. 101DeadRoses

I love that cheat! I turned it on all the time and just went crashing into buildings. Never did a single mission in the years I played it. I also found a cheat for invisible cars, and it turned the entire car, except for the tires, invisible. Me and my friend were giggling the whole time, but it glitched the game out. I still remember most of the cheats.

7. biggayguy

There was a cheat in Hexxen to turn enemies into chickens. The funny thing is that they would peck you to death if you let them.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Insane fun. These games are good for stress relief. I barely played any of the missions. I simply did my own thing. Get a Rhino tank and go on a rampage! Do the weapon cheat and burn people with the flamethrower! Shoot heads off with the sniper rifle! Murder the ambulance crew! The radio was also hilarious because some hosts argued. And I said the most sarcastic comments like PERFECT LANDING when one my exs failed to fly the planes correctly, crashed into trees and buildings. I was too mean to explain all the controls to him. I'm sure the cheats are still in my muscle memory. Yeah, I don't know why I haven't bought Grand Theft Auto V. I get scared that I'll spend too much time in it. Same problem with Pokemon!

9. 101DeadRoses

I still play GTA IV every once in a while, because I love pushing people of cliffs, and making them ragdoll. I might start the game with a plan, but then it just spirals into confusion. And DEATH!!:lol: mwahaha

10. donny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is a game where their are all guys in speedos and you have to climb against or ontop of each other against a computer or real person and whoever gets the highest wins its actually really fun but HIALRIOUS!

11. 101DeadRoses

Mount your friends? I want that game so bad. Saw it on Inside Gaming (EXCELLENT youtube channel btw) and have wanted it ever since.

12. Katbot

I havent come across it in game but this Holy Ship glitch in AC Black Flag is one of my all time favourites. (May just be the music they put with it that makes it so hilarious)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agT-C8TtMdU

13. Camerooon

This has made me cry with laughter too many times! xD

14. BelleFromHell

When this happened to me, I thought my game was crashing.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD9hiA9C3S4[/YOUTUBE]
    Oh, and the Pokemon Tower ghosts in the gen. I games made me shit myself. I was only 9 at the time, but still... pretty scary.

15. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  16. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    In GTA San andreas when a random helicopter fell over me and exploded.

17. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same, well that and the Scouse dung beetles...And the posh Tedzis...And the foul mouthed cog...Actually the entire game is one long mind fuck.

Weirdest moment for me was playing my first Sonic game on a Nintendo console (Sonic Adventure 2 on a Gamecube). I've played Sonic games before but it still felt a bit off to be playing one on a Nintendo console and a GC launch title in Europe no less.

18. Utterlyconfused

I was playing Just Cause 2 and wasn't paying attention I jumped out of a helicopter landed, and looked up to see the helicopter coming down and crashing right on top of me!

Almost the same thing as in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMXyH4Qp_g8

19. Claudette

Claudette Guest

A certain cutscene in FFXIV where a certain man talks about how much he's "wanked it" before his morning "bowel movement" that was kinda weird I thought, to be displaying such information to me lol

20. Foxface

oh easy

Back in around 1999 I drug out my Atari 7200 and played Atari Football against my friend

What he didn't know was that if you are on defense and miss a tackle, you can run through the offenses side of the screen and come back out the other side for another chance :slight_smile:

I beat him 199-0 and the game never worked again