1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KrnlKrazy, Apr 14, 2014.

1. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

So I just got back into this game on my PS4 and was wondering if anyone plays it on here? I have no to play with in the game sadly but I want to hear your guys thoughts on it and such.

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well we can't share our off site ID publicly so that's a problem.

But I downloaded the game but am unsure if I should play it... I hear I can solo. I hated how 11 was almost 100% contingent on partying and if the healer bailed after you spent 30 min getting to camp... ugh

3. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Ya sadly we can't do that. But if you have worry's of FF14 let me just say, this honestly is one of the top dogs in the MMO market. They improved a lot from what I hear (never played 11) and it just feels so adventures and free. It actually has a good steady follow of content coming too, which is really cool. It is at least worth a try!

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not logging on until next week when servers stabilize. I bet today is a nightmare from full release.

5. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Not really actually because PS4 just kind of got on board you would think that but servers are fine. I've been able to play with no problem but maybe I'm just lucky!

6. Yosia

I really want it but i dont have PS3/4 or computer >.<

7. Trentacles

I had this on ps3 so upgraded my account to the ps4 version for free but my subscription ended a couple of weeks ago and i don't know if i want to renew. i was thinking about just getting a new game (infamous second son) instead.

8. action160

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The interface for the PS4 is a problem, this is a game that really should just be played on PC. I wonder what ESO is going to be like on the PS4. I can see ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) being made more for using a controller than FF14.

Also diablo 3 is really great on the ps3 and that I can not wait for on the ps4.

9. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea I'm so ready for elder scrolls.

But to be honest I played ff11 with a ps2 controller on pc.

10. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Well have you tried with a controller? Cause it isn't that bad on one. The HUD can be fully customized. I still play on mouse and keyboard just because I can easily plug em in but once and a while I'll sit down with a controller.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I haven't anything good about ESO's PVE. To be honest I have stayed far away from the news and hype because they didn't show anything that really looked all that interesting to me. But I dunno. I think whats putting me off is the style and environments. They don't feel like past elder scrolls games and I just don't really like it.

11. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest skyrim and morrowind (unmodded) were aesthetically unpleasing like Fallout...

12. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Well I haven't been one for graphics (which pretty sure what you are actually talking about is graphics, not the style) and I know skyrim, hell the elder scrolls series hasn't been one for that. But I always like the (more present in skyrim) style of looking like the storybook came to life. Bethesda really does need to get an engine that looks good enough so that artists can more define the real style of both elder scrolls and fallout. ESO just kind of looks fable-ie and I ain't one for it.

13. Gen

Gen

I've actually had it since the original, original release; that's when things were bad. The remake is far better than what it once was and while it can be painful waiting for patches and new content, those starting now probably won't experience as much of a wait.

I have never had one server issues since the betas and PC launch so I wouldn't worry about that aspect.

14. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well i need to finish my last week of classes before break. I'll play the crap out of it on it on my break.

15. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welllllll.... I did it.

Now which server?