1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megaten~

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Okiagari, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Okiagari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So my first ever and one of my favourite MMORPGs shut down February this year and since then I've been kind of down. I know a lot of people won't understand, but I'm sure some online gamers will understand~ it was called Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE. It was pretty old coming out in 2008 I think.
    Basically it's a game where you are so in control of your character build , you make contracts with demons and they fight with you in a post apocalyptic Japan. Cash shop items could be bought and sold in player shops with in-game money and it wasn't hard to find a group either, the community was fun and helpful. The Gameplay wasn't perfect and neither were the graphics, but it really was an awesome game and I miss it so much~ I've been researching almost every day to see if there is anything new about it like English patches for the Japanese version or new game companies taking it over to keep running it like has happened with IMAGINE a couple of times before. I didn't expect it to shut down so suddenly even though I know it is inevitable when it comes to most MMOs.

Has anyone else felt so lost after losing a game? I know it sounds crazy and it's not going to kill me or anything, I just feel like I've lost something important. I will really miss you Megaten! :tears:

2. Deaderpool2

i felt that way when my ps2 finally died after we got a ps3: so many games i still enjoyed playing and some like the persona series that i never got to finish.