1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Erased

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Double Eagle, May 15, 2014.

1. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

I just realized after years that maybe my son tried to finish a game that I play for 149 hrs when, he erased it. He told me that he had done it by accident when, trying to start a game of his own. But he knew to leave the game alone because I had been working on it so long and I'd been working on a series of the same kind of video games (regular Nintendo). This occurred many years ago and I just thought he really thought he could pick it up and play it...amazing! I wish, he would have finished it :eek: I yelled some but no one got in trouble :eusa_doh: I liked role playing games and spent a lot time and money on them as well as board games and other types of puzzle games etc., but I didn't realize how militant invisible and mystical play really was. People have put things into an all to real frame of light with world intense graphics...I can't even play Mario Cart's without getting car sick!!! :rolle: My youngest daughter (an adult) was walking an almost real looking man through a puddle of blood coming from wounded or dead people on the ground looking to kill....My question is this "Is this what I get for what I did when, they were young by play the games I played?" :bang:

#1 Double Eagle, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry to say this, but... huh? The last part of your post doesn't make sense to me.

For the rest though, ouch. I had a Morrowind save of over 100 hours threatened (only suspected deleted) once about ten years ago... tears were shed.

3. C P

C P

As Argentwing pointed out, I'm unsure also of what some of your post was about but I can relate to the thread title and what you said at first.

Being a fan of Pokémon games, I've put a lot of time in most that I've played and, for some of the earlier games, I had let cousins play them. Unfortunately, it was easy to erase a game(simply save over it after starting a new one), and I lost some of my adventures, ha. I'm glad they've made the recent ones less prone to accidents like that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: