1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultra Street Fighter 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KrnlKrazy, Jun 2, 2014.

1. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

So... Its coming out june 3rd... I'm hype as hype could get! You guys hype? Because I'm hype! Get hype for those Dudley changes!! [​IMG]
    So anyone play Street Fighter? Excited for Ultra? What changes do you guys like in Ultra?

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Meh, I would of gotten hype for Q or Ingrid or Oro or eagle or geki or Evil Dan or an actual new character. I like hugo but otherwise don't care about any of the recycled new stuff. Red focus and double ultra are ok I guess though I think a 3rd ultra for everyone would of made this update alot more worth it. I'm interested in seeing how the balance changes will effect high level play tho.

3. Ravi-VIXX777

Well I have Street Fighter x Tekken (for Tekken aha) but Capcom's aren't bad IF they don't nickel and dime you. I might get the game, but I'd only play Sakura, Elena (favorite SF character), and maybe Ibuki.

4. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Yea I get what you mean. The characters this time around weren't great but still. The new features such as red focus and 2 ultras really are cool to me. As someone who plays Dudley, having the 2 ultras aren't such a bad thing as they have good utility. But getting the game into my hands so far, I like a hell lot more then arcade edition. Feels a lot better to me, dunno why.

5. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wonder if Hugo will be as broken as he was in vanilla SFxT.

Might actually main him or Dudley, about time I moved away from Sagat.

6. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Can I jsut say I hate Poison? I hate her...

7. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I'm ok with poison but seriously fuck decapre

8. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Hate her because negative representation of the transgender community and on top of that shes hyper sexualized. Fuck. Poison.

9. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yeah as much as I love the idea of trans chars in fighting games the problem with her is she has no character besides being trans... and pretty much a vapid slut

Still not as bad a crime as giving us another cammy tho. I wont 4give capcom

10. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

I might forgive capcom

11. vyvance

Meh. I've put in near 1000 hours into sf4 since super edition. Its just lost its touch for me. Ultra hasn't done anything to revive it. Elena is the only new addition I even remotely like, but her incarnation is just awful in sf4. I'll just play Third Strike if I wanna use her.

12. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yeah Elena doesn't even make sense in sf4 if you ask me I cant picture her being good let alone upper tier. Of all the recycled characters and decapre im less angry about her and hugo cause I love third strike but there are such cooler and more interesting characters from that game to pick than her. Im probably gonna be salty about this update either until either a new one comes out or sf5 is announced. Not sure which is more unlikely at this point