1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles! I glitched it!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gaynerd64, Jun 8, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

I recently found a power adapter for my Genesis and decided to play Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Of course, playing by the rules is no fun. I was able to activate a debug mode and pretty much glitch the hell out of the game; mostly through accidents. Because of the complexity of the stages using debug mode to move freely and place items caused unpredictable side effects. At one point Sonic was fighting against two Eggmans (For reasons too complicated to explain) and at another point he turned into Tails (Sprite glitch)! -Disclaimer: Debug mode, to my extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of Genesis and Sonic 3, does not harm the game or console.-

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    cool i love sonic god how much i used to play that game when i was a kid i was addicted to it more than anything
    and i still play every sonic game till now my fav games was Sonic R and Sonic adventure they were both so cool i like how sonic became 3rd but of course i love 2d games especially sonic 3 and knuckles i remember though there was a console version of sonic 3 makes you choose to play as sonic and tails or knuckles or tails alone this was my fav i wonder which console did i play on
    hell i was raised on sega consoles too bad dreamcast was the last -.-