1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas for a video?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gaynerd64, Jun 14, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

I am hoping to get a new computer as my primary one broke and my other one, a Dimension B110, is pretty much obsolete. Because I have a copy of Adobe CS6 for Mac I will probably purchasing a Mac. Once I get this new computer I hope to begin making videos. I've got a few ideas for videos but I was wondering if anybody else had some suggestions. I'm pretty good at SFX and editing as well as 3D modeling and animation.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're gonna do a CG video all by yourself? o.0 Do you have any examples of 3d assets in your gallery to look at? I love that stuff, and it would give us a good idea of what we can suggest. Because somebody could say "an Avatar fan video" and it would be sort of ridiculous XD.

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

lone ass, in space, a face screaming and an ass farting but no one can hear you scream and fart in space

meanwhile a bottle is dropped on Earth, at a party, and it's giggles all around, make the camera angles here very chaotic and confusing

transfer back to the fart in space, the loneliness, the emptiness, the fear

pan to nomadic mongolians doing something mundane

end on a shot of the golden bridge

4. Munyal

Play really dramatic minor classical music while zooming slowly away from Gallifrey, but don't label it as that, put Dantooine.

After this zoom, show the beginning credits, but use the ones from Plan 9 from Outer Space.

Show a fish swimming in a coral reef. We know he has no friends, the script says he has no friends, but it is a mystery to the audience.

Show various clips of harry potter hearing snakes talk, then go to end credits. Use the ending of 2001: A Space Odyssey as the background for the end credits, and play the Midnight Crew song from Homestuck randomly throughout the whole thing.