1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need html help for my profile here

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by quietman702, Jun 14, 2014.

1. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Need help to better my profile but have limited knowledge of html. Have been a network administrator and such but clueless about this... my coding days began with DOS lol:help:

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

You can go to the profile customizations, on your profile page and pick your profile picture, make your profile page different colors, and etc. To add pictures go to statistics and go to your album. There on you can upload photos from your computer image folder. God Bless:slight_smile:

3. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks. I've got the pix part it's how to change the colors

4. Ridiculous

There is no HTML editing. Just go here http://emptyclosets.com/forum/profile.php?do=customize
    and click the little colour boxes, which will expand to give you a colour palette to choose from. You can also type your own hexadecimal RGB colour in if you have a specific colour you want (the palette only has a small selection).

5. mangotree

Click on your username in the top right hand corner next to Welcome,.
    This will take you to your profile as others see it.
    There will be a box under your main photo with "Customize Profile" in the top right hand corner of it. Click on that.
    (there are other ways to get to the same page of course)

From there, you should see all the colour and image options. You don't need to know all the HTML colour codes, you just click on the blank dotted box next to the colour code text box.
    If you want to use a colour that's not in the range provided, I'm sure you can find the colour code in google or photoshop.

It'll take a bit of playing around to get it to look the way you want it.
    If you're confused about what 'Main', 'Block Borders', 'Major Block Headers' etc.. means, there's a preview box right at the bottom (scroll down). You can click on Preview to update the preview box with your new colours as well.
    Otherwise, just try some colours, hit save, open your profile (as explained at the start), and do a bit of trial and error.

Hope that helps.

Peace be with you.

6. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Cool thanks guys!!