1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

show us your virtual family on the sims or just tell us ^^

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by joshy the queen, Jun 18, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok this thread is about the sims (1 2 or 3 doesn't matter ) anyway weather you make gay families or not i want you to post a pic of your family and tell me more about it ^^
    ok this is my gay family its about a queen (who is me) who got married to this wonderful business man (im so attracted to men in suits(!)) anyway i got pregnant with a mod and had my kid john :grin: he looks like his father though looks nothing like me :tears:
    i hope you like my family (btw im the guy with the tight jeans brown hair i think its obvious)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    our stupid teenage boy really loves scaring his daddy and pissing him off by dressing black black and black i just cry every day cause he hate rainbows :tears:
    i will be so glad to hear and see from your sims families :thumbsup:

2. MermaiidLadii92

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL how cute!! My sims family is stuck on my old broken laptop. :frowning2:

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh man i wanted to see some cool families :dry:
    oh well hope some people here really play the sims or else this thread is going to die soon

4. gaynerd64

It seems every time I create a gay family my file gets corrupted or disappears entirely... I had a wonderful group of evil Sims who ultimately fell in love with each other. The file disappeared. Then I had a Sim who cheated on his wife and fell in love with the pizza delivery guy. Sadly I lost ownership of the file when I created a new user on my PS3. The only other Sims are in the Sims 1... Which won't boot.

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    poor baby
    well if you want the sims 2 never crush and save data never get corrupted unlike the sims 3 too many bugs
    but if you want there is backup folder in the save directory that stores backup every time you save so that you can go back to the time before you last saved unless you removed the user data all at once in that case you cant restore it :icon_sad:

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I have two married women with four sons. c: I like to keep aging off so I can spend extra time with them.

7. thelamekidd

Out Status:
    Some people
    My sims family is two married guys with one daughter. I created a few families, but I play as them the most :slight_smile:

8. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wish EC has a way to upload images into comments so that you guys can take a pic from the game and send it straight to this thread but too bad we have to use uploading sites and it would take a little time ._.

9. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh! I have my game and screenshots on my other computer. I'll fire it up later and post some :grin: I love my Sims. I have a gay couple who have been together for almost a decade real time. They met in Sims 1 and have lived in every version of the game. I was finally able to get them married in Sims 3.

The main town I play on is entirely gay thanks to mods :lol: My other favorite couple is my first Vampire and the male maid from Appaloosa Plains. They hit it off ridiculously well and are madly in love, and also married. Last time I played I was thinking of giving them a baby.

10. 101DeadRoses

Well, I have quite a few families, but the one I play in most is my "Dream" family.
    I can't quite get my body type in it right but whatever.
    So, my sim is a writer, married to this gorgeous woman named Zoey (reference to many other posts of mine) and she has one daughter, but I'm thinking about giving her another child.
    I have a bunch of cheats on my console, so they have a ton of money and gorgeous victorian/vampiric mansions (I'm always building new ones lol) and pretty much whatever they want.
    Their houses are always unique and really kind of creepy. I'm talking red, black, dark brown, and grey color patterns with antique furniture and candles. I loooooove gothic houses and clothing, so this family is very like I would want to have.
    I spend several hours every gameplay session building and furnishing the houses alone, and I put a lot of detail into making every detail perfect. For instance, my daughter's bedroom is in a non-gender specific purple, because even in a simulation I cannot bear to force my child into a gender, and her room is normal and mature, so she isn't forced to be goth either.
    My room is SO beautiful, dark, and victorian. The canopied bed is mahoghany brown and blood red, and the rest of the room follows it's ornate style. And, of course, candles. Candles everywhere. Sconces, chandeliers, lamps, or just out on the tables, it doesn't matter, there are candles everywhere. And a fireplace.
    The entire house is gender-neutral, gothic, and romantic, and the rose garden out back really adds to the effect of vampiric romanticism.

I adore my sims :grin:

11. White Knight

I think your timing a bit off. If you, say, created this thread several months later, after Sims 4 comes out, this thread would be over-flowing with images/stories.

Not playing Sims lately, even passed my game dvds to a friends daughters.

However there was that guy, Eric on Sims 2. I didn't created him and he wasn't pre-made character shipped with original game. My brother brought some cool houses he downloaded. He came with one of those houses. His house wasn't even cool but it was cheap but suitable for new players... probably this is why my brother downloaded the lot.

Anyway my main saw him during a neighbour visit and chased him all over the town. They started a relationship and lived happily ever after... Cute but wait a moment for weird part. I uninstalled/re-installed game several times including those downloaded houses. After the first one, all my later mains somehow ended up with Eric when I wasn't looking (i.e. playin other families). Which was weird and kinda creepy.

12. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i really wont be playing sims 4 on my pc i need a new one i tried to install the demo from the website and its 21 gb !
    i dont have this much of space all i have is 16 gb free i really need a new hard drive also i need to add up some up ram as 2gb of ram isnt enough for sims 3 let alone the sims 4 !
    anyway i hope people would just talk about their families i dont want it to flow with images i just know people are too lazy to upload their images to a website and then posting them here
    if anybody got downloaded the sims 4 demo how is it????????????????

13. ChibiXio

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I made my crush and me into Sims and we're together. i need to start playing again. I was going to adopt a kid...or four, later on after my sim proposes to her and they get married. Nope. Totally not creepy at all.

14. SunSparks

There is no demo out to download, not even a leaked one :wink: Anyones you found are likely fake.

15. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's funny how I always made lesbian sims before I realized I was bi or looked up lgbt issues. xD

16. eternallyapril

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always killed off the adults and had teenagers working fulltime jobs as well as living together...