1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transistor!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Seige, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Seige

Has anyome payed this game? Its fairly new. It has an amazing storyline, and wonderful art and music. I alsohas multiple gay/bi character which it hamdles surprisimgly well. What did you think of it?

2. soltis

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I loved it immediately! I'm a big fan of cyberpunk, and the '20s aesthetic works excellently for it. Plus the gameplay is fantastic; I love upgrading all my functions so I can learn more about each character it represents.

I'm honestly really disappointed I didn't get the soundtrack to go along with it. The music was one of the best parts. It's a long shot, considering Bastion got nothing, but I still hope we get some DLC or something to get more insight into the Camerata.

3. Seige

Bastion got a few updates that added a Who-Knows-Where. Initially Rucks had no Who-Knows-where and very little backstory, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :slight_smile: You can still buy the soundtrack on itunes, for the same price as pre-ordering it, I believe.

4. soltis

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh man, I didn't get Bastion until that was already added, but this is excellent news in this case! I'd die for some more information on Sybil or Grant or Asher. And Cloudbank, of course. :slight_smile:

I'd love to actually learn more about Red's male companion too, but I feel as though that's somewhat of a longshot.

5. Minamimoto_Fan

I loved Transistor :3

GOtta love Tap() Void() or Void() Cull() combos >:3

At first, I didn't think much of the Sybil battle, but after inspecting her function files, mah feelz D:>

6. Seige

Omg! I know! Did either of you catch that grant amd asher were married? It took me a while to realise, since its not actually ever mentioned. This gamehad probably the most progresive use of LGBT characters I've seen.