1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vocaloid

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lovemschambers, Jun 30, 2014.

1. lovemschambers

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    *****Forgive me if this topic already exists or is in the wrong section. I was not sure where else to put it.*****

Anyone here familiar with Vocaloid? Do you own any? What are your favorite songs and who are your favorite producers?

I legally own Oliver, ZOLA PROJECT, and Rin/Len ACT2. I am ordering the Kagamines' Apoend package tomorrow and am super excited about it! I'm planning on using Len's Append VBs to make English originals... and... well, I have nothing planned for Rin. I can't stand her.

My favorite Vocaloid song is Farewell Speaker ft. Len and my all time favorite producer is Neru ((not Akita Neru!))...

2. Leynx

Out Status:
    All but family
    I love Vocaloid! My favorite is Oliver =^-^= I really like GUMI and Yuzuki Yukari, too. My favorite songs by them are Cosmos (GUMI) and Twitter (Yuzuki) ^_^ I don't own any VOCALOIDS.. Too expensive DX and I just suck at making music anyway xD My favorite vocaloid song of all time is Rolling Girl. It felt so relatable and I listened to it on repeat for days on end to make me feel better xD

3. Nogitsune

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've wanted to play with the Vocaloid program for years, but never had the chance. My favorite song is a tie between Circle You and Trick and Treat. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I own Hatsune Miku English and Gumi English personally (I usually use Miku 10x more often, though lol). I've been making music hence why I own them, though I still think I'm a bit of an amateur and none of my work is public yet.

If/when Rin/Len get English voicebanks I definitely will get my hands on them as well, since Kagamine Rin is my all-time favorite Vocaloid (lol, sorry OP). It's cliche, but I've always loved Meltdown (sung by Rin) as well, probably in general my favorite. Favorite producers are probably Neru, Circus-P, EZFG, Hachi... a few others. I generally like darker songs, both Vocaloid and in general.

5. Yosia

I love vocaloid although i dont have any, wouldnt know where to start lol.

6. animequeen567

I used to have Leon and Lola, but I couldn't figure it out and gave up, but that was a long time ago and I probably would be able to use it now. Either way, my favorites are Rin, Gakupo, Miku, and Luka. My favorite Rin song is Abstract Nonsense, Gakupo Duke of Venomania, Miku Disappearance of Miku Hatsune, and Luka Witch. My favorite vocaloid song of all time is Magnet sung by Miku and Luka (which is also my OTP and my avatar picture XD)

7. Yosia

I prefer the Kagamine version of Magnet but thats me lol.

8. animequeen567

That's a very good version. I love all the magnet versions. :grin: Have you ever heard this one? [YOUTUBE]KBJlWNy_WF8[/YOUTUBE]

9. Yosia

My iPad doesnt show the youtube videos on EC so can you just send me the link? lol. ^.^
    Never mind i can just tap the box lol. Its okaay, i much prefer Rin and Len :3

#9 Yosia, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  10. breathmints

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a sense of rhythm to save my life, yet I love rhythm games and the like. I'd never be able to actually put a VOCALOID to use, plus they're so expensive! DECO*27 is by FAR my favorite producer, though. I've been addicted to the song "Love Doll" lately. GUMI is definitely my favorite VOCALOID, too.