1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 backup problem

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by joshy the queen, Jul 1, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i downloaded a game from the internet i already have the game but the disc is so scratched and i cant find any copies around anyway i always download games from the net and burn them to dvd but this time when i downloaded this game and burned it it didnt work here is what happened i tried burning it two times
    first time : i burned it at 8x speed the game takes like 5 minutes to load the intro of the game show then a black screen goes and nothing happened i tried to wait more but 30 minutes is more than enogh
    ALL THE GAMES I HAVE OR BURNED OR MADE A BACKUP FROM WORKS FAST AND NO PROBLEM
    the second time i used a esr patcher thinking it might be the problem cause idk if my ps2 is modded with a chip or soft modded i bought it modded from a store since all ps2 are like this in my country all games are pirated and needs a modded ps2
    anyway i burned it at 4x speed the slowest speed and the game stays a black screen after the ps2 logo i waited for an hour and nothing happened no game intro nothing
    anyway i just lost two dvds and i feel bad i dont want to lose all my blank dvds trying to make a game work
    PLEASE HELP ME the iso works great on a ps2 emulator on my pc but on my ps2 it doesn't idk whats wrong
    i have a slim ps2 last model 2008 SCPH-90004 PAL
    please help me the console is perfect with every game movie music dvd or cd whatever just this game is driving me crazy :tears: