1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP photoshop wont write arabic numbers !

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by joshy the queen, Jul 11, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok im not stupid but sometimes things get stupid my photoshop cs6 wont write arabic numbers at all i can write arabic but i cant write arabic numbers will installing a arabic patch for it would fix the problem ?? or what should i do ??
    all the other programs like words and powerpoint paint whatever its when i change the keyboard to arabic it writes arabic words and numbers and when to english it writes english words and english numbers
    what should i do??
    also i changed windows format to arabic didnt work
    please im working on important stuff and i need help :tears:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Installing a new Arabic font may work, as the one you're using probably doesn't have the numbers. Or depending on how many you need, you could always use a raster graphic of a numeral pulled from elsewhere. Crude, but gets the job done with a little tinkering.

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i tried but what im working on is have so many words in the background which i need to be careful with i didnt take too much time to try that out much writing is better it wont miss much with my background
    im going to try the font thing if it didnt work i will let u know but i doubt its the reason
    its very rare for me to work with arabic on photoshop and other programs even though its my native one

4. arkemdis

arkemdis Guest

Unfortunately -I think- it depends on the version of photoshop you have, if it is the...'wrong version' there is no way around it typing wise. What I did is used illustrator and just pathed the text I need to write and transferred it as a picture. It's a lot of work however, its the cheap way to do it :/.

Either that or type whatever you want on some website and transfer it as a picture, won't be great resolution wise, but I was not able to find a different solution (other than buying the versions that arabic friendly).

Good luck, I know it sucks :frowning2:!. Let me know if you figure a different way though.