1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cheap gaming

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by markosss, Jul 18, 2014.

1. markosss

This may sound stupid.last year I stoped playing games and focused on my studies and blah blah blah....but now I want to start playing again! The thing is that i dont want to spend lot of money on new games and consoles.is there any way to find or dowload any good game?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Steam, or cheapassgamer.com. Both are great if you're looking to maximize value for your money. :grin:

3. Hyaline

Many of the MMOs are now free to play. Star Wars :The Old Republic etc.. Not sure about consoles, perhaps one of those monthly subscriptions where you can rent games instead of buying them? Or hit up the bargain bin at the local big box store..

4. twosoups

If your into the old N64 and snes games you could download emulators (basically just like the software needed to make these games run on your pc) and roms (the games themselves) It's free, and snes and N64 are awesome!

5. Recalled2Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As was said, alot of pretty decent MMOs have gone ftp: such as Starwars, some of WoW, Rift, LotR.
    Other good free options are your bread and butter DOTA2 and LoL.
    If you're looking for something single player/more casual, then Steam is an excellent resource. It requires internet connection, but overall is a great place to look. They often have sales for older games, selling them for dirt cheap, and you can run those suckers even on a toaster laptop like mine :slight_smile: