1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do u like resident evil

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by biboy22, Jul 30, 2014.

1. biboy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love resident evil it is one the best games ever in my opinion.

2. Simple Thoughts

Resident Evil 2 is the best in the series! =3

If graphics is important to you than 4 is probably the best in the series.

Also the weekend before last I beat the original Resident Evil it was awesome =3

3. I liked Resident Evil when it featured actual zombies. With that said I love the first ones, especially the remakes on gamecube. I loved the solving puzzles as well. The recent RE games are meh.....

4. Midknight96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    YES! I love RE! I grew up playing them! I even love the less-than-great ones, like ORC and RE6. My absolute favorite ones are Code: Veronica, RE3, RE2, RE4 and RE5

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I agree. Resident Evil 2 is, probably, the best in the series. I liked the environment and the concept. However, those atrocious loading times... not so much...

Resident Evil 3 was a let down, but Resident Evil 4 was pretty fun. I really enjoyed the controls and mechanics. Wasn't really feeling the parasite angle, but it doesn't take away from the game's fun factor. Also, it was nice to see Leon back in action.

I do wish that the series would go back to it's roots, but that is unlikely, considering how much ridiculous action folks want in their games now. You can only do the traditional zombie-thing so many times, in the same series.

6. TurtleCat

I love Resident Evil!

However, I'd have to say that I like the earlier ones better than the more recent installments. The earlier ones were more focused on horror, claustrophobia and atmosphere, whereas the more recent ones seem to be more action-oriented. My favorites in the series are REmake and RE2. REmake is still one of the creepiest horror games I've ever played :3

7. Simple Thoughts

I've actually been playing 6 the last week or so. It's not that bad. It isn't horror focused at all, but it is fun. I don't see why people would complain about it really. =/

RE2 was the first video game I ever beat so I dunno if I have a bias or not, but it's def my fave of the series.

8. AAASAS

I'm going to piss everyone off here that's a fan of the game.

Liked the movies, never played the game. Anytime I've said that to someone who likes the game, they think I'm crazy, supposively the movie has basically nothing to do with the game, minus the Hive and the T-virus?