1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone still play there Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by YourSoThirsty, Aug 3, 2014.

1. YourSoThirsty

I was just wondering because I haven't played it in ages(!) lo

2. Gwendolyn

Yes. Only because of games I don't have on PC yet like the Bioshock series, half life 2, and portal series. (And I'm not getting Dead Space from Origin)

3. iHateThinking

I do. Relatively frequently now that the summer's been around.

I have dozens of games I've yet to finish on it. My PC isn't decked out far enough for really new stuff, and I only really buy stuff during Steam sales or something. Also, Netflix and indie games. I haven't the money to buy any next gen consoles either, so it's incentive to try and get as much use of the 360 as I can.

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just bought a 360. I know my friends still play theirs, as well. I think I'm going to be balancing out my gaming between that and my PC where I play steam games on the PC. I also have an entire Mass Effect series to play (as well as Deadpool and Arkham games)

5. Candace

I still do! I played Oblivion tonight with my cousin before he went to bed :slight_smile:.

6. Data

Data Guest

Hell yeah. Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Halo 2, 3, ODST, and 4, COD4, GoW 2&3, Forza 4 (my favorite). I play it all the time. I will not be buying an Xbox One. Constant internet connectivity is just completely stupid and I won't have any of it. I'll bounce back to the Playstation this generation I suppose.

I currently have an original Xbox, Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Xbox 360 slim. The cube was a birthday present, the original Xbox I've had for so long I can't part with it, ditto for the PS2 but also because I will always love the PS2. It's a classic! All are still going strong. When we got the original Xbox on release, it RRODed a month or two after we got it. The replacement has been going strong ever since.

7. Gallatin

I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One yet, so yes I still use my 360 quite often, whether it be for gaming or other stuff like Netflix. Eventually I'll get one of the new ones but I'm in no rush. I'm waiting for when the prices come down some more, and then I'll see.

8. PICollins91

Although I still consider my PS2 my main console the X-BOX 360 does get a lot of play, mostly thanks to the Hitman HD Trilogy.

9. TurtleCat

No, mainly because I threw mine out after getting the RROD for the 5th time :/ It just wasn't worth it to get it repaired anymore. I still play my PS3 though, and plan to continue to do so at least until I get a PS4.

10. laurenc

laurenc Guest

yes, matter of fact I am currently on my xbox right now

11. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do still play my 360.
    I was considering upgrading to Xbox One, but I don't think I will for another year or so. I'm saving the funds.

I'm going to play Destiny with some coworkers on 360 when it comes out. I'm excited. :grin:

12. Princess Danica

I still have my 360 (3rd one) and 21 games I have for it. I have a PS4 that I'm slowly building a library up for now but if Microsoft hadn't announced their drm policies for the xbone last year then I would've waited probly until this holiday or even next january to upgrade to an xbox one, but went with Sony on launch day instead. The 360 was a great system apart from its rrod, and I will continue to play on this one here and there until it breaks, just like I still play on my ps2 sometimes :slight_smile: