1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone play Ps4?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FuzzyPanda, Aug 10, 2014.

1. FuzzyPanda

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was just wondering because it doesn't seem like a lot of people do ? ^.^

2. Yosia

Theyre too expensive! >.<

3. TheAwakening

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do, but I haven't played it as of late. I'm not sure if its because I'm losing interest in video games or the lack of new releases that actually spike my interest.

4. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got one for Christmas, but I only have a few games on it. They haven't come out with any good games yet that are worth buying, IMO.

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i still play ps2 games not going into ps3 until i finish almost every good game on ps2 which is endless buying a console that just got released is very annoying few games very high price on everything and also some people have problems with consoles that just got on stores hell idk i wish they make it play ps1 ps2 and ps3 games in that case i will buy it but sony is stupid T-T
    the reason that dont a lot of people do is the price and because it doesnt play ps1 or ps2 or ps3 games if it did im sure people will get it but sony will make you buy digital copies again off psn which is fucking stupid and a waste of money if you have like dozens of games you want to play
    when ps2 came out it played ps1 games smoothly and even with better graphics
    and when ps3 came out the phat ones had the emotion engine which made playing ps2 games way better and didn't have problems with playing them and ps1 games was already playable just fine
    especially that it can upscale the resolution which is another update to the graphics
    now the ps4 wants you to buy it a very high price not only that but also if you want to upgrade from a ps3 to ps4 because for example your ps3 is broken you need to buy every game you owned again or they start making the super HD releases of games which is still a waste of money

6. Princess Danica

Sony just hit 10 million sales of the PS4, so yes people play it lol and I am proud to be one of those people :grin:

7. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I do but apparently I'm gonna have to start saving up for an Xbox One as well because the next Tomb Raider game will be an Xbox One exclusive (which is absolutely ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all so fingers crossed it's just a timed exclusive...) and the TR games are my favorites... ಥ‿ಥ