1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone play Warface?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Yosia, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Yosia

I think its great for a free FPS however i wish that you could create your own avatar from scratch instead of choosing from like ten faces. I did read that they are planning on adding more customization as well as female avatars (on xbox, i think they have them on PC) so thats cool ^^

I think that the money earned per game is quite good but the exp rate is really low. The vendor points is okayish, maybe could be a bit faster. Overall its a great game if you ignore how bad the avatars are ^^

What do you guys think?

#1 Yosia, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  2. DreamingLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do :slight_smile: I didnt saw this thread sorry for late reply.I like it very much Who doesnt like a free fps on a console ? But i agree with you about the poor customization.Also its kinda pay to win when they have only real money guns
    well.. pm me if you ever want someone to play with

3. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Heard the shop system was Trash. Do you play anything else? Blacklight? Tribes? Team Fortress? Making new computer and if you're in NA servers we could play together sometime. I'm not limited to fps, I also play League, Smite, if it's a free 2 play game chances are that I've played it and have an account already. If we're buying games, depends on which.

Edit: Oh, we're talking about consoles? Nevermind, I was talking about computers.

4. Yosia

I honestly think the real money weapons arent that overpowered actually, like the normal weapons can work just as well. Except crown weapons, theyre super overpowered, but its not real money, just endless hours of co-op.