1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technology and Accessories

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FormalStandards, Aug 17, 2014.

1. FormalStandards

So im looking forward to getting some new things soon although it may not be a good idea quite yet. Im planning on getting some games for my Xbox 360 (Such as Metal Gear: Rising and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories) allthough im still not sure if i should get them or not. Im also planning on installing a 2nd CD drive in my PC yet i wouldnt know if it will draw too much power from my current Power supply (The specific thing thats installed at the moment which supplied power to all the components in the PC at the moment if anyone in wondering). Although before any of this i should clean up everything since there are 5 devices plugged into one power board (Xbox 360, PC, Sound System, Widescreen PC Screen and Basic PC Screen). There are lots of cords all messed up back behind all that stuff which comes to my question... Should i install the CD drive or would it cause a curcuit to break because it using so much power? Ive had everything running at the same time before with no problem although I dont know how close it is to breaking a curcuit (if thats even the right terms).