1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hotmail account problem

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mlpguy88, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure what's happening but for the past two days I haven't been able to reply or send new messages on my hotmail account. Has anyone else come across this problem?

2. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Odd, have you tried different devices to see if the problem continues? Try signing out of your account close your browser and sign back in

3. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Actually yes. It worked with my laptop but gave me problems while on my kindle. I switched to the pc mode option and that seemed to fix it.

It also gave me a message before I logged in about upping their security. Something about texting a confirmation code to my phone. I don't know what that is about

4. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, It sounds like something is wrong with kindle itself. I haven’t used a Kindle Fire yet, so I don’t too much about them. Try removing your hotmail account in settings than re-adding the account. If that doesn’t work, I would call Amazon Support and see if they can fix it.

Also, most likely, what Microsoft wants you add is mobile verification. Let’s say you forgot your password and you need to reset it. Microsoft will text you code that you input in to your hotmail that allows you change your password.