1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody play Planetside 2?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dakeli27, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Dakeli27

Does anybody here besides me play Planetside 2? If so, what do you play, and on what server?
    I usually play as a New Conglomerate Light Assault, on the Connery server.

2. Ryujin

I used to play a Heavy Assault Vanu on several servers that I can't remember quite right now, but now my computer can barely handle the game so no more fun for me :frowning2:

3. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've played a couple of times but I was incredibly and unspeakably terrible at it so I gave up. I remember playing as a medic for NC, though

4. Dakeli27

The first time I played I could not do anything. I couldn't see anyone, so I basically ran around until I died. Then a friend who was visiting got me to try again, and helped me get used to it, and now I play daily. Once you're into it, it can be amazing, but it is time-consuming, and with school starting in a few days, I'm only going to be able to play on the weekends. Curse you, AP world history!

---------- Post added 29th Aug 2014 at 09:17 PM ----------

Yes, I'm staggering along on my computer, I can still play but I'm worthless at anything close-quarters. I'm hopefully getting a new computer soon, so I'll be able to play much better.

VS scum.

5. Ryujin

NC bastard! Why do you refuse to be enlightened! I guess my magrider will have to do it for you!

#5 Ryujin, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  6. Dakeli27

To quote the best platoon leader I have ever had the pleasure of serving under, "These people need some freedom! HAVE SOME FREEDOM!"

Also, VS does not in fact stand for "Vanu Sovereignty". It stands for "Vear Spandex".