1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The sims 4 demo free !

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by joshy the queen, Sep 2, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok i have been playing with the demo for some times until i can get the full game the good thing that its free and when i get the game i can add my sims that i made in the demo
    the demo is just CAS but who cares its amazing !!
    anyone playing the demo or the full game??

2. White Knight

Yep, I fooled around a bit with the demo. Newly added character desinging elements are so nice. I am more interested in which of the earlier version expansions come to life with Sims 4 tho. After SWTOR fiasco I think I will wait some to get the actual game... any game in fact. :dry:

Now playing Sims 2. Wrecking social havoc in communities.:grin:

I wasn't aware there are supernatural things in Sims 2. My main working so hard to become a master warlock.

I was thinking the other day maybe it is a good time to necro your "Show your Sims" thread but I am too lazy to do that. :lol:

3. Vampire

I played around with the CAS Demo for hours and hours without getting bored of it. I am currently waiting for my copy of The Sims 4. For some reason, I still didn't get it. I'll post updates whenever I finally get it! :3

4. Kj802

I also played with the demo, I haven't played sims much, but I love the mechanics and the diversity of creativity. I really want to get the full game but it is so expensive. I also love how you can download other people families and modify them to suite you. The music annoys me though. :slight_smile:

5. Candace

This is tempting me to buy the Sims 4!! :/

6. sammy1

Where can u play sims?

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 11:02 AM ----------

Is it possible to play it on iPad??

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

How is the create a sim this time around?

8. Vampire

Download Origin, buy the game & install.

No.

I finally got The Sims 4 installed and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I am absolutely in love with the new mechanics they added and the level of detail you can put into your sims. I definitely recommend this game to anyone interested in The Sims series.

Also, something that is really awesome: I couldn't play The Sims 3 on any kind of graphics setting other than Low, but I can play The Sims 4 on the Ultra setting with 60 FPS, no problem what-so-ever!

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2014 at 01:44 AM ----------

It is very detailed. You can edit pretty much any aspect of your sim (even the size of their feet.)

9. StillHere

Yeah but... No pools. :frowning2:

10. Vampire

Indeed, there are no pools but trust me, they compensated for the lack of pools with many other interesting features. Besides, keep in mind that The Sims 3 had a lot of Expansion / Stuff Packs which added new features to Sims 3. You never know, maybe we'll get pools in the future.