1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plague Inc

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Nightdream, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you heard about this game before? Do you still play it? Where? I discovered this game a few months ago and I've been playing it since then(still trying to beat in the Brutal difficult).

2. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I played it a while back off and on for about a week on android. I know it's available for PC now.

3. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've been playing it for a long time, mostly on my kindle. Oh! And I saw, that a more advanced version (graphically and feature wise) of Plague Inc is going to be coming to the Xbox One arcade, I don't know when though.

4. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've got it on Steam. Great little game. I recall playing the original flash game.

Madagascar was such an ass to infect. That, and Iceland/Greenland. I tend to play sneaky. increase infectivity and devolve symptoms until the whole world is infected, then bide my time, until, finally, COMA AND HEART FAILURE, GO GO GO!

I love how rapidly everything goes to all hell.

5. Ryujin

I used to play it on my phone. I couldn't even beat the first difficulty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    One strategy I had was to have a nigh on invisible disease, let it spread to everyone and then kill them all. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to want to get infected and so I left my phone on for an hour without anything really progressing and nearly overheating my phone.

6. Yosia

I liked it, i cant seem to win with fungus. Bacteria and Virus were easy though lol.

7. Ticklish Fish

i dont have a smart phone but it's like Pandemic but fresher and better algorithm?? lol