1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here played 5 nights at Freddy's

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BucKeTz, Sep 14, 2014.

1. BucKeTz

I got to try it out and have a link for the first two nights free. (this is approved by Scott, the creator) and wanted to post it here for anyone looking for a little scare.

Downloads - Five Nights at Freddy's Game - Indie DB

Please consider that this man has put a lot of work into this game, and if you enjoy it, the full game is on steam. I would love to discuss this game as well because I really enjoyed it.

2. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Ok.. I just "Played" this game at 2am with the lights out!!

You can't even do anything... I don't get it.. the only scary thing is the bear jumping at you. Well.. it just made me jump.

3. Bubble Bun

Bubble Bun Guest

I've played it with my closest friend at three AM!

It's so petrifying when you actually play rather than viewing playthroughs. Because when you play the actual game, you are consumed in paranoia and yearn to survive until six AM.

But the fandom is very creative, many voice act and interpret what those animaltronics would sound like, I've found perfect audio recordings, some even created and published a fan-made version of the bite of '87. (^~^)

There is also fan art of the characters, it ranges from adorable to extremely horrific

And the creator actually named the animaltronics, the lavender rabbit is named 'Bonnie' the duck is named 'Chica' and the fox is named 'Foxy'.

We've only made it to the fifth night, and had to halt playing the game because how frightened I was.

I recommend it, but please be wary, there are jump-scares, and terribly loud audio that follows along with those jump-scares! (´・`)>

4. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No.

Nope.

NopeNopeNope.

Also they're making a sequel. It sounds worse.

FNaF is one of those games that is great to watch others playing, but I could NEVER play it. Like Amnesia or the like. I appreciate the horror charm, but No.
    Nope.

5. ShyTotodile

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't played the game, mainly because I'm not into anything related to horror, even something like this. Jumpscares aren't my thing.

I did watch someone play it though, so I know the gist of it and how it works.

6. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I played the demo. It's way too scary for me to play at night, so I couldn't have as much fun as most the people that did it. I got able to come in contact with some members of the fandom. The theories they made about the story of this game are even scarier for me than the game by itself and it makes the game even more fun to play.

7. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

See I saw a video review of this and it just didn't seem overly scary, good frightening stuff is things like outlast! Especially with an oculus rift :slight_smile:

[YOUTUBE]hNgNHDR8qWI[/YOUTUBE]

8. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, but I watched Markiplier play through the game! his reactions were priceless!

9. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've not played it myself, but I went on a spree of watching people playing it on Youtube to see their reactions!

My favourite reaction by far is from Laurenzside:

[youtube]FF50IVmqmtM[/youtube]

11 minutes in! I nearly peed myself laughing. ^_^