1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone like headphones?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Celatus, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And no, I don't mean Bose or beats or Skullcandy. I own a pair of wonderful but absolutely gigantic akg k550 cans. I also recently bought a pair of Sennheiser momentum overear headphones in a nice classic brown color. Is anyone else here into high end headphones or just audio stuff in general?

2. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I own a pair of Sennheiser HD 650s. I need nice headphones to properly listen to classical music.

Other than preferring lossless files ripped from CDs, I'm not much of an audiophile. But I am more then say, my friends, who pirate low-quality music and listen to it with earbuds :rolle:

3. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice man! Senns are awesome, especially for classical music.

4. Blossom85

I have two kinds of headphones.. I have the earbud ones that I take if I don't have enough room to fit my other ones in my bag but I do have a pair of proper headphones.. Not sure what model they are but they weren't cheap and they do make so much of a difference in sound when I am listening to the proper over the head head phones vs the earbuds you just stick in your ear.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I used to have a pair of incredible headphones. Felt light on the head, blocked out all sound save for the music, and had a conveniently long cord.

Then the dog chewed the cord to shreds. Oh, it was a sad, sad day...

Now, I have these really cheap headphones. But despite being fairly cheap, they do the job exceptionally well.

6. Abdadhie

Yeah, I'm 14 so money isn't something I have ample amounts of but I have some really nice sony headphones. They cost 80 bucks (AUD) and work better then any beats. I really want a pair of Audio Technica headphones!

7. WannaBeMe

Well I currently have cheap 20 dollar earbuds they are iFrogz but they get the job done for the most part. They actually went through the washer and dryer and still work. I do however plan on getting a 60 dollar pair of skullcandys for my birthday. My family s just poor

8. Yosia

My brother has some really expensive Sony ones which are great and i did have some Skullcandy ones but i broke them so now i just use some fairly cheap in ear ones :3

I plan on getting these when theyre released:
    Axent Wear | music, redesigned.