1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Elderscrolls Online players out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Wuggums47, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm wondering if there are any ESO players out there, I just started playing and I'm hooked.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

No, but I've been tempted. I'd need a much better computer, than what I have. Or, I might go the console route.

What kind of character are you?

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been similarly tempted. I simply haven't purchased it, nor has gaming been a personal priority at this time.

4. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not an Elder Scrolls fan, so, no I don't play ESO. They've always been kinda 'meh' to me.

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm a level 12 sorceress, just started the game. I made my character a high elf, and decided to go for a kind of goth grandma with an eyepatch look when I designed her character. I love how in this game you can play as someone other than a 20 year old with giant boobs.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

So long as I can snipe people with bows & arrows, then raise their dead bodies via Conjuration, for my hordes of undead legions, I am content. That is my primary play style, and has been for quite some time.

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Sadly there is not yet a way to raise the dead, but as a sorceress you could summon daedric minions.

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2014 at 10:51 AM ----------

My Dragonknight is only a level three, but I can tell it's a very fun play style already. You have a great deal of melee strength as well as powerful fire magicks. I've loved playing my sorceress so far, I use a lightning staff and Storm calling abilities, I feel like Thor.

#7 Wuggums47, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  8. ZenMusic

It's OK, I suppose. I'm lazy when it comes to games and like there to be classes for me instead of having to build your own up.