1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ios8

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kriskluwe, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Anyone else having issues with it and this site ?

2. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I am having issues with Ios8 and safari in general, mostly at night... Like 8 or after.

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

iOS 8 sucks balls. My old iPod 4G works better. So I'm using it now.

4. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

This is my third attempt to post this ...@ ningyo , imma take that as a YUH then. The only device I open this site on or any type of social media is my iPads . This mini had the update the other one hasn't even updated yet and my new phone came with but I don't use it for anything like random web browsing or social media . I kind of like the features but it is beginning to annoy the f outta me .

5. WannaBeMe

Everything is crashing for me. Nothing wants to work at all, not even games. They need to fix this

6. Webman777

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I work for the largest wireless company in the United States and I have had more customers than I can count now with issues pertaining to iOS8. A significant number of them have devices which crashed during the update process and are now in recovery mode requiring them to do a complete wipe on their device in order to get it back into functional condition again. Then there are all the other smaller issues with it like what people in this thread are experiencing. I'm sure Apple will release a minor update soon which will fix most problems.

7. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Ye man, like I said , I updated my mini to it and it's cray. The fone came with. I'm not gonna update the other ipad until the kinks be gone. I dont have Verizon man so....wasn't me who called

8. Webman777

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I would definitely wait until they release an update to fix all these problems before updating your other devices. This happens with every major iOS update Apple releases, so I'm sure like always they'll work out all the kinks with some updates and everyone will forget all about this until iOS9 is released in a year or two. Also, I don't work for Verizon.

9. When i double tap to close an app my whole ipad kills itself

10. GreyRose

Almost every single app I have is glitchy with Ios 8... I shouldn't have updated, man.

11. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always keep away from big updates until at least 6 months have gone through. When I updated my iPhone to IOS 7 in the first week,everything started crashing,so I waited to update my ipad for 6 months and its all been patched up.

All of my friends have told me not to update to IOS 8 , so I'm guessing you ain't the only one with the problem!

12. starfish

I have it on my iPhone 6 and have not had any issues. Of course it came with it, so that may make a difference, that or I'm just lucky.

13. Jguy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am perfectly fine with iOs7 and intend to keep it for the time being. I suppose that I will give in and download it eventually. I went through the same process with ios7. I refused to upgrade but finally gave in after a considerable amount of time. With all of the issues that people have reported, though, I am in no rush to get it.