1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runescape!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DarkKitty, Sep 23, 2014.

1. DarkKitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,

I play Runescape frequently, pretty much 24/7 and I wanted to know if anybody else did? :grin: I am looking for bisexual girls or boys to add me if they do!

2. Yosia

I used to be glued to that game! It was quite fun but got really repetitive.
    I dont play anymore sadly. :c

3. Ryujin

I used to mine iron and coal and then sell steel stuff on the market until I got the sub for 3 months during which I sold runes. I don't really like the new combat system that came in runescape 3 though so I never came back to the game.

4. Basic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haha. I use to play it back in 2004-2006. Even gave the re-release of rs2 a week. I gotta be a billionaire by now with my Red H Mask.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What level are you? Because if you're a member and complete the quest Kingdom of Miscellania (admittedly fairly high level requirements :/), you can invest gold into your own kingdom and functionally collect coal among other things for dirt cheap. Then just mine the iron yourself because it's fast and either sell the steel bars of make it into cannonballs for good profits. :grin:

That said, I've taken a hiatus from RS. Too much like work and I don't have the time nor desire to drop the amount of money every month.

6. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just so happen to be the co owner of a clan, have a max and comp cape.

7. Floki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm waiting for Ironman mode which is starting tomorrow :icon_bigg

8. Alchemy

Alchemy Guest

Oh ye GODS, I played that game in its infancy, way back in like 2001. Used to get in trouble all the time at school because I would be playing it in the computer lab rather than doing homework.

I've looked at the new changes and it doesn't look anything like what I remember it. Might give it another try and play around with it some time soon.

9. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I used to play that game so much. I had over one year logged in, I was hooked. But then it went pay2win. Now I just started path of exile. It's kind of like diablo, but free and no game advantage can be purchased.

10. Rainbows~Exist

MY CHILDHOOD

I used to play this game every waking hour of my life and it was honestly one of the best games I've ever played. Only stopped playing as I didn't like some of the new updates and my brother (who's older than me) made fun of me for still playing when I was thirteen :frowning2:

11. Mysz

I've played the game since...2004? 2005? I admit I don't much like how it's changed, and the community on there is quite homophobic, so I haven't been on for a couple of years. The last time I went on, I took a few minutes to stare in shock and another few to try and figure out how the hell to get around. It's like coming back home from college and finding out your mom turned your bedroom into a walk-in bar.
    I wish I stayed long enough to complete the Kingdom of Miscellenia questline, though T_T And the gendered outfits annoyed the high hell out of me.

As a side note, I believe Runescape usernames would fall under the categories displayed in the big yellow banner of no-no public contact information sharing; gotta be careful, it's the internets after all ;D

12. BeyondNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, i still play Runescape, Pm me if you want on here to chat :slight_smile:

Might even add you on RS

Currently i'm 138 combat with 2489 Total, 350m+ total xp.

Played since 2006 :slight_smile: Had a two year break, but i'm playing again casually.

13. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I used to play that like crazy years ago in 2007/8.
    It looks a lot different from when I played it.:eek:

14. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still log on once a week or so to check on my clan.
    I'm maxed and have 125m Farming XP (prior to warbands).
    I loved the game growing up, but now I'm embarrassed with how much time I spent on it.
    I hate how the game has changed and become so easy. I got 99 RC the hard way (Natures) back in the day and actually felt like I achieved something because it was such a tedious cape to get. Then Runespan came out and pretty much destroyed any respect people had for the cape.
    Then warbands came out and ruined any respect people had for my farming xp.

So I'm pretty pissed at the game now.
    I like games that are based off of skill now; not how much of your life you can waste in front of the computer.

15. RedSwiss

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I used to play it hardcore, but stopped when it went Pay2Win. When some guy experimented with the Squeal of Fortune, and figured out it was possible to max out a brand new account with ~£300, I was done.

When GuildWars2 released, I moved over to that.

16. Mysz

Yeah. Game has been out long enough; people are going to find ways to cheat and devalue the worth of previously worthwhile things.
    There are better ways to waste time now xD