1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragon Age: Origins on the House

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by White Knight, Oct 8, 2014.

1. White Knight

Origin's handing out Dragon Age: Origins free this time.

If you still don't have this game or have it as boxed version you might want to grab this one.

Have fun and try out Ser Gilmore mod if you find Alistair or Zevran not up to your taste.

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Could this have anything to do with the crappy way they implemented DLC recognition, by adding a useless third party process that needs to run after every system bootup and more often than not, crashes and has to be forced to start?

3. lukeluvznicki13

I love dragon age originssss

4. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i will only acvepr a offering of dragon age 2

5. Lanker

I loved DAO. Too bad I never had the patience to actually finish the game >.<
    Zevran´s so hawt.

6. Nikky DoUrden

Hey where you get your free-games updates from ? maybe we see it from the same place ? Best PC Game Deals & for Sale

DAO is the best of the series IMO and one of the best RPGs of last (together with the witcher and couple more), but ye, origin SUX

7. SeaSalt

Cant wait for Inquisition.

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Already have it, but this is still so great~

9. lukeluvznicki13

yasssss

10. White Knight

Heh, I think I am the only person who loves Origin. It makes my life easy.

After a format it downloads games with everything they have, updates, DLCs or other stuff. No need to manually huntdown updates or DLCs... ME2 still needs manual download for DLCs which sucks.

Wonder if I can get Shale finally. I had free code for it with my boxed version but game always gives error. I gave up trying after couple of tries.

For mods I usually use Nexus but also Bioware Social Network works perfectly. My first to do is applying Freelove Mod to my new DA:O.

Hope they give out ME1 for free soon. Have it on Boxed version also so a digital copy would be nice. (Unlike Dragon Age 2, Origin doesn't recognize DA:O or ME 1 from boxed copies).

While talking about DA:O, what's your favorite part of the game.

For me, emotionally Morrigan's friendship talks. Decision-wise, siding with werewolves to slaughter elves... Pay back is a bitch, knive-ears. :grin:

11. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Might actually get further than I did on 360 this time.

12. Nikky DoUrden

Shale succesfully downloaded for me when I got it, like u I had the boxed version (i was so hyped about DA being "spiritual sucessor or Baldurs Gate" that I had to get a boxed version).
    Shale is cool I ended up finishing the game with it ! :grin:

I agree with u on the fun aspect of DA:O ... there is a part in DA:O that I cant forget, and thats the part in the wilderness (the wood elves area) the final scene when you have to choose between two different options and both seemed gray to me so i had really difficulty to choose!!!
    I literally just sat on my chair and thought for like 10 minutes what to do lol ...
    And morrigan OFC, my first playthrough got a demon-child with her ! ... no homo i guess ...:icon_redf

13. White Knight

Ha ha... I had that no homo moments in DA 2. My all characters, other than first trial one, romanced with Isabela, male or female (no homo, yes lesbo moments?). I loved how she jumped on my bone. :grin:

I always made Alistair do the deed with Morrigan. I think Morrigan had a thing for Alistair. He was the naive and good boy he could never have. She would never admit it to him or herself tho'. Zevran more her type of fire and forget guy. When your Warden becomes friend with her, that pains her more than any torture one could inflict on her.