1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To vlog, or not to vlog?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ClosetNixie, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ClosetNixie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So as some of you may have read in my blog, I have found blogging really helpful in letting go of certain things, and a safe place to express myself.

Ever since I could write, I have tried to write a diary for the exact purpose of self-help, but I've never been able to stick to it for very long. However with blogging, I feel like I have an obligation to write down my thoughts and feelings honestly because I know people read them. It's mad, but it works well for me :slight_smile:

Anywho, I've always thought about vlogging on a popular internet video site (I don't want to get told off for naming things) and was wondering what you guys thought? It would basically be my blogging, but a video version.

Thoughts/suggestions/comments?

Until next time...

2. kem

kem

If you feel comfortable in front of a camera, you have a decent set (HD is a must, no bother using a crappy webcam for that really) and a moderately clean environment, go for it!