1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best PS Vita Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lawrence, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who plays Vita? What are your fave Vita games? It doesn't matter if it's US only or Japan only. There doesn't seem to be enough Vita games yet. Although there are some upcoming games I'll probably buy. At this rate I might just buy a Wii U and/or a 3DS as well.

I recently bought a Vita and I've played it a lot. I think it's too early for me to have favorites. I play almost anything. Recently I rediscovered my love for video games and I don't plan to lose it again! I've got physical copies of Wipeout 2048, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth, Dynasty Warriors Next, Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc, and I downloaded BlazBlue Extend. I've ordered Disgaea 3 and Persona 4. I've played BlazBlue Extend and Disgaea 3 on PS3, but I'm such a huge fan of these games.

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first impression of Persona 4... is that it is crap. Talk, talk, talk, and where's the fighting? I finally got to a dungeon and it was ONE FLOOR. Then more talking and man, that skip button doesn't work quick enough. I hope I'm wrong about it. What if I want to spend all my time killing enemies!? But I can't do that because I need to increase these social links and order my guy to read a book and fold paper. I've just beaten the knight that's weak against fire and saved it for now. I don't mind all all the blathering in Danganronpa, so, I can't quite pinpoint what I dislike about Persona 4. Maybe it's too much story and not enough action.

There's plenty JRPGs for PSP that I could download. I'll check those out on YouTube.

3. kem

kem

Personally I think Persona 4 worked immensely better as a TV show. The game requires patience! It starts slow, and it's very much based on planning ahead. Everything in the game, from planning which days to spend on friend A, B or C, when to read, work etc, to its turn-based combat, reflects this.

4. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

Persona 4 is good, however I like Final Fantasy x/ x-2 HD remake.

Tearaway and Hotline Miami are also great :slight_smile:

5. 741852963

I wasn't aware they'd made that. I've just checked out a comparison vid and it does look good compared to the PS2 version, although the colours look a lot more muted which is a shame - I did like the bright tropical colouring of FFX/X-2.

Now if only they could get around to a HD remake of FFIX (to the style of this: The lost art of Final Fantasy IX (Mama Robotnik Research Thread) - NeoGAF). Sony could smack any price tag they wanted on it and I'd likely cough up!