1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Justification

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Valkyrimon, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm definitely going to get a PS4. Only problem is that right now, I have trouble justifying that purchase. I'm definitely getting one before March 20th when Final Fantasy Type-0 comes out, but that's a way away and I was wondering what PS4 games you'd recommend in the mean time.

2. ZenMusic

There's Dragon Age Inquisition if you like RPG's, and there's Driveclub if you like Racers.

3. Floki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on what types of games you're into. If you're into football Fifa 15 has just came out. Theres also Battlefield 4, Watchdogs and Minecraft. Next month GTA 5 and Far Cry are coming to the PS4.

4. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be interested in Dragon Age, but I've yet to play the first two, so I'd be a little lost. As for the other recommendations, none of them really strike my fancy as of yet, but I appreciate your suggestions none the less ^^

5. Floki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What about Diablo III (Action RPG) Its ratings and reviews have been extremely positive.

6. shinji

shinji Guest

Don't buy Diablo III, trust me!

p.s. - PC master race!

That being said, a little birdie told me that Square Enix is releasing Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4... sooo, that's a thing! \(^▽^@)ノ

Also, heard good stuff about "Murdered: Soul Suspect".

7. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was looking at a PS4 but honestly there aren't any unique games that made me want it over an Xbox One. I've been using Xbox since I was like 5, anbd Xbox One has The Master Chief Collection on Nov. 11. :wink: That's my only justification.

8. RainbowMan

Except of course the problem that it's made by the evil incarnate that is Microsoft :slight_smile:

I have a PS3 that I mostly used as a BD player, but it turns itself off after about an hour these days. I'm thinking about a PS4 for much the same purpose, but mainly because the MLB.tv app for Playstation (along with other apps, like Hulu Plus and Netflix) are SO much better on the Playstation platform.

If I'm not mistaken, Microsoft makes you purchase an XBox Gold subscription in order to use those things, no? Also, they're not as good as the Playstation versions of them that you can use for free. I guess it all depends on what you want to use it for.

9. starfish

I'm waiting to see which one will support 4K bluray. I am disappointed neither one shipped without support for 4K video playback. Otherwise I'll just buy a 4K Blueray player once those ship.

10. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As of right now there aren't any real good reasons to purchase a PS4. Nothing has really been released that makes you go "wow, I need that now!"