1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Can't Have Your Cake And Eat It

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ZenMusic, Oct 19, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So I finally get my mods working for Dragon Age Origins, and some of them either crash my game or make damn sure I can't see what the f*ck I am doing. Some of them work, but some of them I have to enable and disable every time I create a character. What's the worst mod you've downloaded for any game and how bad was it?

2. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I know you have to be careful with Skyrim how many mods you load at once as some conflict with each other. My favourite mods are usually graphical improvements.

3. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got a Volvo mod for a racing game which made the entire game stop working, even when I went back and did a clean install of the game again:bang:

4. shinji

shinji Guest

Ever tried modding GTA4? Worst thing ever... At least with TES games it's easy, it either works or it doesn't. Dragon Age Origins is broken by default due to crappy EA...

5. Ryujin

I broke gunpoint.
    Like seriously, even with a reinstall I can't fix it. If I ever want to play it again I'll just delete the folders I suppose and reinstall it properly.

Not as bad as crashing my computer and nearly corrupting my HDD my changing the options on floating point too much, I guess.