1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't buy asrock motherboards!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JessicaWolfess, Oct 26, 2014.

1. JessicaWolfess

Literally the first Asrock board I encountered didn't display video. I tried 2 different graphics card, on board graphics, tried 2 different displays, tried 2 different hdmi cables and I tried using a vga cable. I also tried unplugging everything except for the cpu and still nothing. They are just cheap pieces of crap and everyone should put the few couple of dollars into getting a asus/gigabyte board.

2. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

Every make has bad boards. judging a brand on one single example is a tad short sighted.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Never had an Asrock. Just sayin'. Whenever I go to Newegg, I don't think I've ever found an Asrock board with more than 100 reviews having higher than three eggs.

Their prices are also scarily low, so I don't trust them. I've only had ASUS or MSI in the past. I don't believe in spending less than $150 US on a board. :/

Sorry, sis (*hug*)