1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Hearts??

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NintendoEmoLover, May 7, 2007.

1. NintendoEmoLover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Anyone play kingdom hearts?? If you do, have you competed it, or which bit you up to? :grin: I've competed KH2 But not KH1 Its too HARD! Lol... Your Thoughs Please :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. OMG! I LOOOVEEE Kingdom Hearts. I agree with you , KH1 was wayyy harder than KH2 but i eventually beat it. But I enjoyed KH2 more.

#2 Midnight Angel, May 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2007
  3. Stewie_r

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like KH too!! I completed KH2 without playing KH1, I really enjoyed it but didn't understand some parts...well most of it. Then I played KH:chain of memories but i haven't been able to beat it, I've been stuck in the same part for months, which is frustrating.
    My favorite parts: i so l.o.v.e. all the cutscenes in KH2 where the girls from FFX-2 appear, they look so cute.:icon_redf

4. The only thing i didnt get about KH2 is that it was easier and the fact that the higher Organization members like Xemnas and Xigbar were easier than lower members like Xaldin and Demyx. I was like that doesn't make sense lol

5. live805

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    wow.
    i feel out of place now...
    personally i thought KH2 was harder than KH1
    and i liked it a bit better
    KH2 was harder on my brain x_o
    oh well

i

6. I liked KH2 better but there was stuff about it that didnt make sense like i said

7. Jerr

I'll admit that I am a real big Kingdom Hearts fan. I beat the first one just well I decimated it. All parts. I got to the point where Sepheroth well... Turned him into a push over. (Once I got my timing down that is)

Second one... I beat the story but not all the little things... I plan on it.

I could talk for hours about it but I will spare you all.

8. davo-man

I love these two games...ive finished both, but havent finished all the minichallenges in either of them...I thought KH2 was WAAAAAAAY too easy, and seriously i got so bored of the cutscenes that i eventually stopped watching them ....this kinda made it hard for me to follow the sotryline, so i have no idea what happens in the end....They are both wuite good games tho

My favourtie games series, though, is Ratchet and Clank!!!!They are the best...anyone else played them?