1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question For Bioshock 2 players...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 101DeadRoses, Nov 10, 2014.

1. 101DeadRoses

Does Siren Alley seem particularly glitchy to you?

I have been playing it for the past few days and when I save on that level it tends to freeze up. I had a similar problem when I was still playing on my old system, where it would save but freeze when I loaded it.
    Also, Spider Splicers keep getting stuck in walls, and textures glitch. Oh and then there's a place where I killed a big daddy and the sound of the little sister crying kept going after I picked her up, but it stayed on that spot... until the last gather, when I put her down and she randomly started crying.... that freaked me the f**k out!!! :eek:
    And the creepy stories I read about "haunted" games aren't helping.

Anyone having similar problems?

2. Gwendolyn

The only glitch I remember happening at all was a glitch in Siren Alley where the music completely disappeared. It was always at the same part even if I started a new game. Asides from that, I've never really had any problems with Bioshock 2.