1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone play league of legends?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by oohkeagiechuu, Nov 11, 2014.

1. hi, just wanted to know if anyone plays league, I would love to queue up sometime:slight_smile: I just created a new account to like start over with friends, ah main mid and sometimes jungle. message me if you're interested!
    ~keagie

2. Derivative

Derivative Guest

Yeah I play on the EUW servers. Haven't played for two months however because I left my computer at home which sucks :frowning2: Support is my main role, which champion(s) do you main?

3. awesome:slight_smile: I main Annie or Leblanc mid, and elise jungle. although I quite like sona support

what about you?

4. Derivative

Derivative Guest

Nami, Janna or Sona would have to be my favorite picks, looking forward to play Soraka after the changes to her. I love playing Ahri mid, she carries games so easily :grin: . Never quite managed to do well with LeBlanc though and a fed Annie is just scary! Argh I can't wait to play League again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. cooool! and yes that pyromania is crazy!

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I play support only. Everyone knows my main... Back when I played frequently, I played support at about a Silver I level.

Unfortunately, sharing summoner names is prohibited by forum rules. Stick around the forum for a while and apply for full membership! Then you can PM the other League players here and see if we'd like to queue up. (We would.)

7. okay awesome, sorry if I broke any rules! I quite like this little corner of the internet so I'll be sure and stick around, maybe someday a few of us'll queue up:slight_smile:

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No problem. You didn't break any rules. I just didn't want you to post your summoner name here. That has to be exchanged over private message only, which becomes available after you stick around for a while and apply for full membership.

Just so you know, I'm the most supportiest of people that supported. :lol:

9. okay *wipes of sweatdrop* great. I would love to ADC with you at some point supportiest person of people that support:slight_smile: that is when I get full membership. we can rock some peoples socks off hah